Following enthusiastic responses to our inaugural AI & Financial Services symposium earlier this year in Washington DC, Mayer Brown is excited to announce a follow-up program in San Francisco. Our West Coast symposium will focus on the legal, contractual and regulatory considerations when using AI to deliver both new and traditional types of financial services. The symposium will cover a range of topics related to the use of AI in financial services, including:
- How financial institutions are using AI today—and what the future holds;
- Identifying and managing the risk of discrimination by AI systems;
- Issues unique to AI to consider when negotiating licensing agreements, joint development agreements and other types of AI-related contracts;
- Acquiring, investing in or financing AI-focused companies;
- Designing your AI to avoid litigation nightmares;
- Regulatory issues related to the use of AI, including how to engage with regulators on AI-related matters.
Registration is open and will be closed when our capacity limits are reached. Unfortunately, we do not expect being able to accommodate walk-ins. We hope you can join us in San Francisco on October 24, 2019.
CLE credit will be available.
For additional information or to register for this event, please contact Mike Burbach at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 202 263 3039.
1:00 p.m. – 1:20 p.m.
1:20 p.m. – 5:15 p.m.
Virgin Hotels San Francisco
250 4th Street
San Francisco, CA 94103