Mayer Brown is co-hosting the 2019 TEI Region 2 Tax Forum, Where Are We Now: U.S. Tax Reform - One Year Later on May 20-21, 2019 in Atlantic City.
Topics being covered include:
- Developments and Business Considerations in Mergers and Acquisition
- Five Things Every SALT Tax Practitioner Needs to Know About Federal and International Tax
- Managing Tax Attributes (NOLs, Depreciation, etc.) Post Tax Reform - Federal and State Implications
- Tax Cuts and Jobs Act ("TCJA") - Federal, International and State Tax Developments
- Five Things Every Federal Tax Practitioner Needs to Know About SALT
- Preparing Your Company for Tax Litigation
- Transfer Pricing for Everyone: Structuring, Planning and Controversy
- State Tax Litigation/Controversy Update
- Federal Legislative Updates and Recent Tax Cases
- Protecting Your Company by Protecting Your Documents
- Partnership and Joint Ventures
- Developments in International Tax Planning and The Taxation of Digital Services
- National and Regional State Tax Legislative Developments (Including Wayfair)
For more information and to register, please visit the event website.