At our annual seminar, we reviewed the key employment law developments over the past 12 months and looked to what we can expect in the year ahead, enabling you to plan effectively.
Topics included were:
- #MeToo: current and proposed restrictions on NDA clauses
- Gender pay: pay gap reporting one year in
- Employment status: latest cases and the Government’s Good Work Plan
- Whistleblowing: developments in personal liability
- Data privacy: data breach cases and DSARs
- Case law round-up: our usual highlights from the discrimination, unfair dismissal and contract cases.