Japan Institute for Overseas Investment (JOI) and Mayer Brown GJBJ sponsored a seminar on Tuesday 27 November 2018 at Japan Bank for International Cooperation 9th Floor Auditorium. Rupert Burrows, George Miller, Ian Coles, Rachel Speight, Victor Galante and Sean Prior spoke about “Developments and trends in the mining sector, including alternative forms of finance” with the following topics:
- Mining sector overview: developments and trends
- Mining financing structure
- Alternative sources of finance: streaming, royalty, private equity funds
- Mining Nationalism and FDI restrictions, direct and indirect
- Mining in South America: Brazil, Chile and Peru
For additional information please visit the JOI website.