To mark its 20th anniversary in Brussels, Mayer Brown is holding a conference on the 31st May at the Sofitel Brussels Le Louise Hotel.
Topics include: Product Safety in a Global Context / Europe, the EU and the Euro / EU and US FTA Ambitions /Competition Sector Enquiries: Do They Deliver?
Keynote speaker: Ambassador Frans Van Daele, Chef de Cabinet of EU Council and Euro Zone Summit President Van Rompuy.
- Kathleen Dierckx, Associate General Counsel, (Solvay)
- Steffi Friederichs, Director General (NIA)
- Alexander Gee, European Commission (DG Competition)
- Maija Laurila, European Commission (DG SANCO)
- Erika Mann, Director of Public Affairs (Facebook)
- Robert McLeod, Founder and Chief Editor, (MLex)
- Damien Neven, Professor of Economics, former Chief Economist, European Commission (DG Competition)
- Susan Schwab, Strategic Advisor (Mayer Brown) and former US Trade Representative
- Mark Vanheukelen, Chef de Cabinet of Commissioner De Gucht (DG Trade)
For additional information and details how to register, please contact Maria Galotchkina at MGalotchkina@mayerbrown.com or +32 2 551 5960.