Dasha Sobornova is a partner in the Banking & Finance practice of the London office. She advises arrangers, investment managers and corporate service providers on a range of structured finance work, with a particular focus on CLO transactions. Dasha has extensive experience of CLO warehouses, new issues, refinancings, resets and re-issues. Dasha also closely follows the current developments in the domestic and European securitisation regulation.
Dasha joined Mayer Brown in 2019. Prior to joining, she worked at three major international law firms on a variety of CLO, RMBS, derivative and credit funds transactions. She also completed a secondment at a leading US bank in London, assisting with the establishment of EMIR-related internal policies and procedures. Dasha worked on a number of restructurings of the pre-crisis RMBS transactions as well as advised corporate services providers in relation to the replacement of downgraded agent banks and defaulted hedge providers and structured replacement hedge transactions.
- Advised arrangers and investment managers on a number of Irish-listed CLOs involving Irish and Dutch issuers.
- Advised corporate services providers in relation to CLO terminations.
- Advised corporate services providers in relation to various RMBS refinancings and new issue RMBS transactions.
- Advised market participants on EMIR and EU Securitisation Regulation interpretation and implementation.
- Listed as a 'key lawyer' for Securitisation (Legal 500 2022).
- Listed as a 'key lawyer' for Securitisation (Legal 500 2021).
- Listed as a 'key lawyer' for Structured Products and Securitisation (Legal 500 2020).