"She is extremely sharp."Chambers
Elena Rubinov is a partner in Mayer Brown's Corporate & Securities practice. She maintains a broad M&A practice, representing public and private companies, including private equity and infrastructure fund clients, in corporate and business combination transactions such as mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, investments, co-investments, joint ventures, recapitalizations, restructurings and bankruptcy sales, among others. She regularly counsels clients in a variety of industries, including energy, infrastructure, media and entertainment, chemicals, financial services and retail. Additionally, she advises on debt and corporate restructurings in connection with equity recapitalizations, rights offerings and 363 sales and acquisitions.
Elena is recognized as a “Next Generation Lawyer, Energy Transactions: Conventional Power” by Legal 500 2021 and ranked for “Energy: Electricity (Transactional)” by Chambers USA 2021. She is also listed as a “Rising Star: M&A, 2019” by IFLR1000 and a “Rising Star, 2018” by Thomson Reuters, New York Metro Super Lawyers.
Hofstra University School of Law, JD, magna cum laude
Associate Editor, The Hofstra Law Review
Hofstra University, 工商管理学士
- Kupona Foundation Advisory Board member
- Next Generation Lawyer, Energy Transactions: Conventional Power, Legal 500 US 2021
- Band 4, Energy: Electricity (Transactional), Chambers USA 2021
- Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC, IFLR1000 Financial & Corporate Guide, Rising Star: M&A, 2019
- The Legal 500 United States, Energy Transactions: Conventional Power, 2018
- Thomson Reuters, New York Metro Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, 2018