Katrina Murphy is a senior associate in the Corporate & Securities practice of the London office. She joined Mayer Brown in 2018.
Katrina advises on a broad range of domestic and cross-border corporate transactions and corporate governance matters. She advises clients on: private equity transactions, working with both investors and management teams on buy-and-build strategies; public and private mergers and acquisitions; equity fundraisings; reorganisations; commercial agreements and outsourcing transactions.
Katrina has experience of advising clients in a range of sectors, with a focus on technology, pharmaceuticals and telecommunications.
- Advised Vitruvian Partners on its investment in Sykes Holiday Cottages, the UK’s leading independent holiday home provider.
- Advised CBPE Capital in the acquisition of a majority stake in Perspective Financial Group Limited, a financial advisory aggregation business following approval from the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Advised Woolrich International Limited, one of the world's leading manufacturers of outdoor lifestyle apparel, on the acquisition of a minority stake in the company by Goldwin Inc.
- Advised MetaPack Ltd, the UK-based e-commerce delivery platform, on its sale to Stamps.com, a leading provider of postage online and shipping software solutions.
- Advised a FTSE 100 company on the outsourcing of human capital services .
- Advised Unilever Ventures on investments in various sectors.
- Advised Instinctif Partners, the international business communications consultancy, on its backing from LDC, the private equity arm of Lloyds Banking Group.
Advised Halifax Group, a leading US based mid-market private equity firm, on the sale of the Pirtek Europe to PNC Riverarch Capital, a US-based private equity firm. Pirtek Europe is the leading on-site provider of hydraulic hose replacement and associated services across Europe.
BPP Law School, LPC
BPP Law School, GDL
University of Leeds, BA (Hons)