Aleksandra Krawcewicz is a senior associate in the Finance practice of the London office. Her practice focuses on a wide range of structured finance transactions, in particular on commercial paper conduits, domestic and cross-border auto loans, trade receivables securitisations and RMBS transactions.
Aleksandra is dual qualified in England and Wales and New York. She has advised on US securities law and on ISDA documentation. She has also advised corporate trust houses in their various roles, including note trustee and security trustee and was seconded to bank client's agency and security trust division.
Aleksandra recently spent a year on secondment in the structured finance transaction management team at HSBC Bank plc, where she had exposure to a variety of conduit securitisation transactions, covering a range of asset classes such as mortgage loans, trade receivables and auto loans.
Representing issuers on the establishment, update and maintenance of a variety of Reg S and Reg S/Rule 14 4 A medium term note programmes and issuances under those programmes including, amongst others:
- Barclays Bank PLC’s $10 billion Global Collateralised Medium Term Note Programme;
- La Caisse centrale Desjardins du Québec ’s €7 billion Global Medium Term Note Programme;
- Türkiye Gar anti Bankası A .Ş.’s (Garanti Bank) $6 billion Global Medium Term Note Programme;
- Türkiye Vakıflar Bankası T.A.O.’s (VakifBank) $5 billion Global Medium Term Note Programme; and
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development’s €35,000,000,000 Medium Term Note Programme.
Equity Capital Markets
- Advised Spain’s Liberbank on a combined offering consisting of a €317 million accelerated share sale and a € 475 million rights offering;
- Advised a Spanish media company on its offering of €500 million of mandatory convertible bonds through a private placement and debt for equity swap; and
- Advised a California-based real estate company with the $18,000 private placement of its preferred stock pursuant to Rule 506(c).
NYU School of Law, LLM (Corporate Law)
Warsaw University, Faculty of Law and Administration (Master of Law)