Nadav C. Klugman
全球项目, 基础设施投资, 银行及金融
Nadav Klugman is a partner in the Banking & Finance practice in Mayer Brown’s Chicago office. He focuses his practice on global project finance and infrastructure investment. He regularly represents borrowers (including private equity funds, private finance companies and IPPs) and financiers (including commercial banks, official lenders, development banks, other institutional investors and export credit agencies) in connection with a wide range of complex project financings and refinancings and private acquisitions and divestitures of infrastructure.
- Represented OPIC on the financing of the 15 MW Los Santos solar project in Mexico.
- Represent the lenders in a debt financing aggregation facility secured by a revolving portfolio of solar energy projects, many of which are jointly-owned by third-party fund investors.
- Represented the initial purchasers in the SolarCity LMC IV securitization, the first securitization of cash flows representing a sponsor’s interest in pools of solar energy projects that are jointly-owned by third-party fund investors.
- Harvard Law School, 法律博士, 优等成绩
- Brandeis University, BA, summa cum laude
Phi Beta Kappa; Dean's List