Fadela advises French and international companies on individual and collective aspects of employment law, either contentious or non-contentious. Her advisory experience includes termination of employment contracts, harassment and discrimination, health and safety at work, secondment in France, internal policies and regulations, whistleblowing and data protection. .
- Assisted one of the leader of the Commercial Aviation with the reorganization of its business in France and the implementation of a social plan
- Advised an international insurance company on its whistleblowing policy in France
- Performed due diligence for the acquisition of multiple hotel assets in France by one of the leaders in the budget hospitality sector
- Provided training to an international bank with employees in France
- Secondment to one of the world's leading consulting firms to support its employment legal team
- Paris II Panthéon-Assas University, Master’s degree in Employment law and Social security law and Postgraduate Degree in Employment law and Social security law