Anne Bagdons is an associate in the Frankfurt office of Mayer Brown’s Corporate & Securities practice. She joined Mayer Brown in 2018.
Anne advises on a broad range of domestic and cross-border corporate transactions and corporate governance matters. She advises clients on: private equity transactions, working with both investors and management teams; mergers and acquisitions, including general questions on corporate law and financing.
- Represented WEPA group, a leading European tissue producer, in connection with a tap offering of an additional €50 million of its €350 million 2.875% senior secured fixed rate notes due 2027. The additional high yield notes were listed on The International Stock Exchange.
- Represented WEPA group, a leading European tissue producer, in connection with its offering of €350 million 2.875% senior secured fixed rate notes due 2027 and €200 million senior secured floating rate notes due 2026, among other things, to refinance its €450 million 3.750% senior secured notes due 2024 and to finance certain expansion projects. The new high yield notes were listed on The International Stock Exchange.
- Advising Steadfast Capital Fund III L.P. and a private investor on the sale of all shares in the Food & Service group, a wholesale distributor of items for the food industry, to private equity investor Finatem.
- Advising Steadfast Capital Fund IV SCS, SICAV-RAIV on the acquisition of Koop group, a service provider specialized in the area of dewatering and groundwater treatment, and Ko-Mats group, a producer of hardwood crane mats, as part of a management buy-out.
- Advising Steadfast Capital Fund IV SCS, SICAV-RAIV on the acquisition of BUK group, a producer of technical plastic molded parts and the manufacturing of high precision tools required for the production of such parts, from its reinvesting founder.
- Advising Deutsche Beteiligungs AG on the acquisition of the majority stakes in Catalysts GmbH (Austria) and Crisp Research AG (Germany) as part of two management buy-outs and the formation of Cloudflight group, an IT services company focusing on digitalization and cloud transformation.
Freie Universität Berlin, Second State Law Examination (bar exam)
Legal Clerkship (Referendariat), Berlin, New York
Freie Universität Berlin, First State Law Examination
Freie Universität Berlin, 法律博士