Mayer Brown announced that 15 of the firm’s partners from seven offices are named in International Tax Review's Tax Controversy Leaders 2015, a guide to the world’s leading tax dispute resolution lawyers. To be listed, a lawyer must have a minimum number of nominations and “possess evidence of outstanding success in the past year and consistently positive feedback from peers and clients,” International Tax Review said.
Mayer Brown’s listed partners are:
- Brussels – Astrid Pieron
- Chicago – John Hildy, Tom Kittle-Kamp, William Schmalzl, Scott Stewart and Joel Williamson
- Houston – Ed Osterberg and Shawn O’Brien
- New York – David Abbott and Brian Kittle
- Palo Alto – Cabell Chinnis and Larry Langdon
- Paris – Sabina Comis
- Washington DC – Chuck Hurley and Ken Klein
Also listed are two partners from the Rio de Janeiro office of Tauil & Chequer Advogados, in association with Mayer Brown: Ivan Tauil and Eduardo Telles.
Mayer Brown’s global Tax practice covers every aspect of corporate, partnership and individual taxation, including taxation of cross-border transactions and state and local issues. The firm’s subpractices include transactions, consulting and planning, audits, administrative appeals and litigation, transfer pricing and government relations.
2 月 24 日2023 年
2 月 17 日2023 年