It has been almost six years since The Dodd–Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act was signed into law. Since then, Dodd-Frank has evolved, with significant impacts on the financial sector. At each step in this evolution, Mayer Brown has provided clients with practical guidance and strategic advice.
Please join us in New York City on June 3 for Mayer Brown’s sixth annual Dodd Frank seminar, an in-depth discussion of some of the most significant recent developments, as well as projections of what’s to come, including highlighting some key EU developments. This complimentary seminar will address such topics as:
- Volcker Rule developments
- Derivatives regulation—what remains to be done
- Evolving capital standards and market responses
- Recent developments in securitization
- Key developments in the EU including extraterritorial impact of EMIR and MiFID, restructuring proposals and the capital markets union
- Contending with litigation and enforcement risk
SPECIAL LUNCHEON ADDRESS
We will be joined for a special address by Warren Payne, former Policy Director, US House of Representatives Committee on Ways and Means.