Please join Mayer Brown partners Mark McLaughlin, Andrew S. Marovitz, Britt Miller and Eduardo Molan Gaban, along with our fellow co-sponsors, on June 8 & 9, 2015, for Northwestern Law’s Chicago Forum on International Antitrust Issues. This two-day conference will examine the latest developments in competition regulation around the globe, providing practitioners and regulators with up-to-date and practical information.
- Brent Snyder, Deputy Assistant Attorney General for Criminal Enforcement, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division
- Lynda K. Marshall, Assistant Chief, Foreign Commerce Section, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division
- Carles Esteva Mosso, Deputy Director-General (acting), European Commission Directorate-General for Competition, Brussels
- Andrew J. Heimert, Counsel for Asian Competition Affairs, Federal Trade Commission
- Nicholas Franczyk, Counsel for International Technical Assistance, Federal Trade Commission
- Russell W. Damtoft, Associate Director, Office of International Affairs, Federal Trade Commission
Program topics include:
- Hot Topics in Merger Enforcement—Minority Interests, Remedies—U.S., EU, & China
- Understanding Antitrust Enforcement in China - NDRC and SAIC
- In-House Round Table: Perspectives on Non-US Enforcement
- Cascading Cartel Investigations -- How to Recognize and Minimize the Risk
- Best Practices and Differences: Dawn Raids and Searches and Seizures
- Abuse of Dominance in New Products and Aftermarkets
- Recent Developments in India
- Economics at DOJ and Bargaining Leverage
- Hot Topics in EU and U.S. Antitrust Litigation
CLE Credits: Approved for 10.25 CLE credits in the State of Illinois, with approval pending for 1.5 professional responsibility credits.
For more information please visit the event page.