Skip to main content


Private Investment Fund Newsletter - Reporting Gifts, Entertainment And Other Payments To Union Officers Or Employees

6 May 2008
Mayer Brown Newsletter
May 2008 - The Department of Labor (the "DOL") maintains an "advisory" and a set of Frequently Asked Questions ("FAQ") on an employer's duty to report gifts and other payments to any labor organization or its officers, employees, or representatives.
The Build a Report feature requires the use of cookies to function properly. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently. If you do not accept cookies, this function will not work. For more information please see our Privacy Policy

You have no pages selected. Please select pages to email then resubmit.