Our proposed event will be focussed on the challenges around capital expenditure in the face of falling commodity prices. Our panel of mining industry speakers will discuss the following issues:
- How best to address and "stress test" the economic feasibility of a mining project?
- Key success factors in assembling a project and getting it from prospect into production?
- The benefits and challenges of phased developments
- Identifying the right delivery partners
- How do you maximise efficiencies during the operational phase?
- What factors contribute to a localised overheated market?
- What is the impact of a mega project?
- Why do projects go wrong?
- What is the most effective client management style?
Date & Times
Thursday 15 October 2015
Registration: 5:30 p.m.
Seminar: 6:00 p.m.
The seminar will be followed by a Q&A and networking opportunity.