Additional speaker: David George, Head of Legal Project Management, Mayer Brown
With our next webinar, we are launching a series of programs designed to support your ongoing efforts toward an orderly transition away from LIBOR by end-2021. In this latest webinar in our IBOR Transition series, we will introduce the following topics:
- Overview of Conduct Risk, and its importance during Q4 2021 to ensure orderly transition
- Discuss a framework to assist with risk mitigation
The series will continue during Q4 2021 as part of our effort to help you navigate the roadmap for LIBOR transition, with discussions by leading regulatory and litigation counsel on the following topics:
- Requirements of Regulators Around the World – UK, EU, Asia, and U.S.
- Focus on Specific Industries and/or Subject Matters – Antitrust, Consumer Finance, Derivatives, Securities, Syndicated Loans
- Attention to Litigation Risks
- 100-day Countdown – Are You Ready?
- Beyond IBOR – The First 100 Days After Transition