Please join us for a half-day, in-person conference where we will explore how recent developments in the legal landscape have affected the financial services industry and how financial services firms can best prepare for the future in this changing environment.
Among the many topics to be discussed:
- Cybersecurity and Data Privacy
- Pursuing Litigation or Arbitration In Cross Border Matters Against Distressed Companies
- Regulatory Enforcement in the Trump Era From Federal to Local: the CFPB, SEC, and State and Local Law Enforcement
- Hot topics in financial services litigation:
- Developments affecting consumer class actions and what is on the horizon
- Supreme Court decisions affecting the financial community
- Significant decisions in the English courts in 2017 affecting financial institutions and a brief update on Brexit and its implications for litigation
Application for 4 hours of CLE accreditation for this program is currently pending.
For additional information, please contact Liz Whitley at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 202 263 3092.