Mirror Zhou is a senior associate of Mayer Brown's Shanghai office. She is experienced in general corporate matters, mergers and acquisitions, foreign direct investment in mainland China and outbound direct investment.
Mirror has experiences in advising multinational corporation on their transactions as well as general corporate issues. Mirror also has experience in intellectual property related matters.
Mirror speaks fluent English, Mandarin and Shanghainese.
- ITOCHU Corporation on its US$200 million investment in Bosideng International Holdings Limited, a Hong Kong Stock Exchange listed leading manufacturer of apparel and down jackets.
- The founder of Blueair, the world's major air purifying solution provider, on the sale of Blueair to Unilever.
- Mitsui Co., Ltd. on its HK$159 million acquisition of a minority stake in Tsit Wing International Holdings Limited, a commercial coffee and tea supplier with a market share of approximately 80% in Hong Kong and significant operations in mainland China.
- A German listed automobile interior company on its strategic cooperation with a PRC listed company in the same industry.
- Bellamy's Organic on the establishment of its PRC subsidiary in Shanghai and various compliance issues and general corporate and IP matters of such PRC subsidiary.
- Jardine Lloyd Thompson on various compliance issues and general corporate matters of its PRC subsidiaries.
- Bluewater on the establishment of its PRC manufacturing plant and various compliance issues and general corporate matters.
- Greenland Group on its acquisition of the RAM Brewery Site and the Hertsmere House in London (these were Greenland Group's first two major real estate investments in the UK).
- A US-based foreign exchange company on the establishment of its PRC subsidiary and various compliance issues of such PRC subsidiary.
- A UK-based mission critical services company on the proposed establishment of its PRC subsidiaries and various compliance issues and IP matters.
- Macquarie University on certain (proposed) education/training projects in China.
- Oxford Instruments on its disposal of a PRC subsidiary in Shanghai.
- Goodman Fielder on the daily operation of its PRC subsidiary and various PRC compliance issues.
- McCain Foods on various compliance issues regarding its PRC subsidiary.
- A UK-based international packing group on its disposal of business in China and various compliance issues regarding its PRC subsidiary.
- An international chemical company on its re-organization of business in China.
Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Master of Law
University of Wisconsin-Madison, LLM-LI
Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 法学士
Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Bachelor of Journalism