Ignacio Mirasol is an associate in the Banking & Finance practice of the London office. He joined Mayer Brown in 2019.
Iel previously trained in and joined the Debt Finance practice of a large international law firm in London. In 2017, he undertook a client secondment to The Royal Bank of Scotland plc.
Iel has experience advising lenders and borrowers on cross-border acquisitions, public to private takeovers, refinancings and general corporate financings. He has particular focus on cross-border financings.
- Acting for Francisco Partners on its acquisition of the Consignor Group
- Acting for Vitruvian Partners on its investment in Sykes Holiday Cottages
- Acting for Wepa on a high yield bond offering and a subsequent high yield tap offering
- Acting for CBPE Capital LLP on its investment in Perspective Financial Group
- Acting for Lloyds Bank plc and Santander UK plc in connection with the refinancing of an existing facility made available to Shepherd Neame*
- Acting for the senior lenders on the provision of senior debt facilities in connection with the take private of an AIM-listed global recruitment consultancy firm*
- Acting for BlueBay Asset Management in relation to the financing of the International Schools Partnership Group, a Partners Group portfolio company*
- Acting for a US-based private equity sponsor in connection with debt facilities made available to its UK-based furniture retail portfolio company and its issue of Nordic bonds*
- Advising Grupo Antolín-Irausa, S.A. on the English law aspects of the issue of its €250 million 3.375% Senior Secured Notes due 2026*
- Advising Gestamp Automocion, S.A. on the English law aspects of the issue of its €400 million 3.25% Senior Secured Notes due 2026*
* denotes work prior to joining Mayer Brown
University of Law, LPC
London School of Economics (LSE), LLB