Henry H. Jin
Banking & Finance, Energy Finance, Renewable Energy
Henry Jin is a partner in Mayer Brown’s Washington DC office and a member of the Banking & Finance practice. His practice focuses on project finance and development, with an emphasis on renewable technologies. He has represented a mix of project developers, financial institutions and development banks in connection with a wide variety of transactions, including complex project financings and asset acquisitions and divestitures.
Prior to joining the firm, Henry was senior counsel for a renewable energy company where he served as a primary legal advisor in the development of solar, energy storage and electric vehicle solutions. Prior to that he was an associate at a leading international law firm where he represented clients on energy transactions.
- Represented project developers and financial institutions in a variety of transactions with respect to the acquisition, development and financing of utility scale wind, solar and geothermal projects located throughout North America.
- Represented a leading financial institution as tax equity investor in a number of distributed generation financings, including a portfolio of commercial and residential solar systems.
- Represented an investor with respect to its acquisition of an interest in a portfolio of over 20 operating wind projects across North America, including related partnership, financing and energy hedge matters.
- Represented a utility acquiring, and simultaneously tax equity financing, a portfolio of distributed generation fuel cell projects.
- Represented a seller in connection with the divestiture of its interest in a 225 MW wind farm located in Oklahoma.
- Represented a power developer in negotiations of contracts for the construction of a nominal 725 MW combined cycle natural gas-fired electric generating facility located in Maryland.
- Represented a development banks and a group of financial institutions on a $4.37 billion senior secured project debt financing for an LNG production and export facility located in Texas.
- Represented the lead arranger and lender in connection with $650 million first lien credit facilities for a project portfolio, with projects in New York, Arizona and Massachusetts.
- Represented a borrower in connection with its approximately $240 million refinancing of a portfolio of three natural gas-fired electric generation facilities located in Colorado and New Mexico.
- ペンシルベニア大学ロースクール, JD
- University of Maryland, BA, magna cum laude