Elmar Günther, Maître en Droit
Real Estate, Real Estate Litigation, Corporate Real Estate Services
Elmar Günther advises domestic and foreign institutional investors and banks on direct and indirect real estate investments. He also advises clients on corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity investments and joint ventures.
Elmar offers clients a deep knowledge and understanding of the real estate industry by virtue of secondments with a bank specialized on commercial real estate financing and securitisation in London and with an international real estate investment fund. He advises clients on intricate cross-border and domestic matters regarding estate planning and wealth transfer for high-net-worth individuals and their families.
Elmar is admitted and appointed as a German civil law notary, with the official residence in Frankfurt am Main.
- BEOS AG, a company owned by real estate investor Swiss Life Asset Managers, on the acquisition of the hereditary building rights for 153,000 square meters of space in the Frankfurt-Griesheim industrial park from SGL Carbon.
- DBAG on its acquisition of akquinet and two data processing centers.
- Lear Corporation on acquisition of Kongsberg Automotive’s Interior Comfort Systems Business Unit.
- BNP Paribas on the extension of the Allgäu Center Parcs in Germany.
- "Very competent, … very good service." – JUVE Handbook
- "Often recommended” as a notary – JUVE Handbook
- Second State Law Examination (bar exam)
Frankfurt am Main
- Legal Clerkship (Referendariat)
- First State Law Examination
Frankfurt am Main
- University of Frankfurt am Main
- Notary, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- German Lawyers' Association (DAV)
- Frankfurt Lawyers' Association
- Society for real estate industry research (gif e.V.)