This leading conference will deliver a substantive program, including topics such as:
- Information exchange among competitors: a comparative assessment
- Antitrust enforcement in CIS states at federal and local levels
- Recent developments in merger control
- Damage claims in Europe - next steps
- Views from those who are shaping competition law - an interview with William Kovacic
- Competition in the online space
Who should attend?
Antitrust and commercial lawyers in private practice, in-house counsel, enforcement officials and academics involved in antitrust and trade law.
Speaker: Richard Steuer, Mayer Brown LLP
To register, please click here.