Please join us for the fourth webinar of our Banking & Finance Litigation Webinar Series, where we will focus on the growing use of international arbitration in the financial industry.
Arbitration or Litigation?
Mayer Brown partners Ted Howes and Mark Hanchet will discuss:
- The advantages of arbitration clauses in international contracts
- New developments in international arbitration and financial disputes, including the 2013 ISDA Arbitration Guide
International Arbitration Institutions for Financial Disputes
Mayer Brown partners Raid Abu-Manneh and Vincent Law will discuss:
- The suitability of different institutions (e.g., ICDR, ICC, LCIA, SIAC, HKIAC) for financial disputes
- Whether to use the P.R.I.M.E. Rules
The Future of International Arbitration for Financial Disputes
A group discussion surrounding:
- The growth of international transactions in the financial and banking industry
- Will the finance and banking industry embrace arbitration?