The GMA Litigation Conference deals exclusively with legal issues in the food, beverage, and consumer product industry. Attendees will learn how to navigate the rapidly changing landscape of industry litigation from top in-house counsel and industry defense attorneys, and the program cover a wide array of legal topics within the industry. Such topics include analysis of new laws and regulations, updates on industry litigation, and defense and insurance coverage strategies, all with a focus on protecting your company’s brand.
This highly specialized agenda will benefit counsel, legal staff and private attorneys dealing with:
- Consumer fraud litigation
- Product liability
- Advertising, marketing and promotions
- FSMA and other industry regulations
- Class actions and mass torts defense
- Supply chain litigation risks
View for more information.