The Barcelona International Convention Centre
AFME and IMN are proud to present Global ABS 2015, taking place 16-18 June 2015, in Barcelona, Spain. Over 3,500 attendees joined us for our return to Barcelona in 2014. The Barcelona International Convention Centre features ample meeting space, nearby client entertainment, and convenience as a major transportation hub.
Please join us as we further engage with the regulatory community, participate in key policy and client networking discussions, and continue to focus on ways to rebuild the European securitisation market for sound growth and performance in the future. In addition, the conference will explore and discuss other current issues concerning the state of the securitisation market and the financial sector as a whole.
Sample of topics to be covered:
- Assessing The Effectiveness of Global Regulations
- Assessing the Outlook for ABS Amid Continued Euro Zone Instability
- Outlook for the European RMBS Market
- European Auto Loan and Lease Sector Review
- European CRE Finance Overview
- Esoteric ABS and Emerging Asset Classes
- Market Transparency: Loan Level Data and Disclosure Developments
- ABS Investor Roundtable
- European CLO and Leveraged Loan Market Update
- Credit Ratings Agency Regulatory Developments
- Outlook for the Peripheral Economies (Spain, Italy, Ireland, Greece)
- Risk Based Capital Regulatory Developments
- Solvency II
- The PCS Initiative
- ...and more
Mayer Brown partner David O’Connor will speak on the panel titled “CMBS 101” and partner Kevin Hawken will speak on the panel titled “Debrief on the Basel Rules”.
For more information or to register, please click on the button below.