Social media has become the source for a wealth of electronic evidence. However, getting this evidence admitted in court can be a significant challenge. What does it take to authenticate your electronic evidence and overcome the inevitable hearsay objections to ensure your evidence is admitted in court? Join us for this highly-informative 60 minute webinar where you will discover:
- Critical procedures for authenticating your evidence
- Strategies for overcoming objections & the hearsay rule
- Necessary steps to take to avoid the spoliation of electronic evidence
- Ethical considerations regarding the collection of social media evidence
- Overcome challenges related to the use of digital evidence at trial
Speaker: Michael Lackey, Mayer Brown LLP
For more information or to register, please click to button below.