Germany is the largest economy in Europe, and the region’s leading exporter of machinery, vehicles, chemicals and household equipment. Interestingly, 70% of its GDP is derived from the services industry. This thriving economy presents myriad opportunities for local and international lenders, sponsors, private equity and debt funds to provide asset-based lending to German businesses.
The European Chapter of the Commercial Finance Association (www.cfa.com) is presenting an in-formative and ground-breaking summit, entitled “ABL in Germany,” on March 26, 2015 at 3:00 p.m. This summit will be hosted by Mayer Brown LLP in its Frankfurt office, and will be a rare opportunity to hear industry thought leaders discuss market developments, key legal issues and growth opportunities at various panels.
- Legal Aspects of Asset-Based Lending in Germany
- Assed-Based Lending versus Factoring and Trade Receivables Securitisation
- Market Discussion
Speakers, Panelists, Moderators (in alphabetical order):
- Steven Chait (Wells Fargo)
- Simon Fisher (Mayer Brown)
- Keith Gerding (Siemens)
- Matthias Gippert (Mayer Brown)
- Jeremy Harrison (BAML and President CFA Europe)
- Daniel Hegyi (Commerzbank)
- Ralf Hesdahl (Mayer Brown)
- Peter Jaffe (Grovepoint Capital)
- Alexander Lampe (GE Capital Bank)
- Bob Rajan (Alvarez & Marsal)
- Matt Sparks (JPMorgan)
- Graham Wedlake (Mayer Brown)
There will be a question and answer session followed by a meet and greet reception to wrap up the summit.
For registration please visit the CFA website: https://www.cfa.com/eweb/DynamicPage.aspx?WebCode=EventInfo&RegPath=EventRegFees&Reg_evt_key=74ABD1FA-37D1-4E8F-92F2-F99BCFE94759