Virtually every business has intellectual property to protect. But with the changing rules governing intellectual property it makes it difficult to know how best to safeguard your company’s interests and assets.
We invite you to join colleagues from a variety of administrative agencies, private practice, the judiciary and academia to discuss hot topics and recent developments in patent law. Topics to be addressed include:
- Retrospective Review: Post-Issuance PTO Proceedings
- Tips and Trends: Litigating Patent Cases in the Federal Courts
- What Are the Next Frontiers: Supreme Court and Federal Circuit Decisions
- Social Networking: Protecting Intellectual Property
SPECIAL KEYNOTE ADDRESS
We will be joined for a special address by Sharon A. Israel, President, American Intellectual Property Law Association.
Confirmed speakers include:
- The Honorable Susan G. Braden, United States Court of Federal Claims
- The Honorable Christopher J. Burke, Magistrate Judge, United States District Court, District of Delaware
- The Honorable George H. Wu, United States District Court, Central District of California
- Ginger D. Anders, Assistant to the Solicitor General, Office of the Solicitor General
- Nicholas M. Beizer, Associate General Counsel, GoDaddy
- Michael R. Fleming, Patent Attorney, Neifeld IP Law, PC
- Nathan Kelley, Deputy General Counsel for Intellectual Property Law and Solicitor, United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Jeffrey A. Lamken, Partner, MoloLamken LLP
- Deanne E. Maynard, Partner & Co-Chair, Appellate and Supreme Court Practice Group, Morrison Foerster LLP
- David P. Ruschke, Chief Patent Counsel, Medtronic CardioVascular
- Robert Greene Sterne, Director, Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein & Fox P.L.L.C.
- Linda V. Priebe, Partner, Culhane Meadows Haughian & Walsh PLLC
- Vaishali Udupa, IP Litigation Manager, Hewlett-Packard
- Amy Yeung, Assistant General Counsel, ZeniMax Media Inc.