In this edition:
- Adjudication: counting disputes, exam papers and natural justice (again)
- Pay less notice referred to the wrong application – but did that matter?
- Litigation and legal advice privilege – what documents do not have to be disclosed?
- New fire safety guidance and changes to building regulations
- Procurement Bill now on its way through Parliament
- Sewerage and water undertaker infrastructure project contracts to be excluded from Construction Act
- 28 June: first Building Safety Act provisions in force
- Building Safety Act secondary legislation programme
- Consultation on definition of higher risk buildings for new safety regime
Stay up-to-date on our perspectivesSubscribe to Email