Please join us on the afternoon of May 10 for the Annual Chicago Conference on Futures and Derivatives, presented by Mayer Brown and Riley Safer Holmes & Cancila. This year’s conference will be hosted at Mayer Brown (71 S. Wacker Dr.) and will feature both regulators and industry professionals, including CFTC Chairman Rostin Behnam.
- Registration / Informal Networking: 1:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Fireside Chat with CFTC Chairman: 2:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Regulatory Panel: 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Enforcement Panel: 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Reception: 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Rostin Behnam, Chairman, Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- Matthew F. Kluchenek, Partner, Mayer Brown
- Robert Howell, Deputy Director, Division of Enforcement, Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- Jake Kahn, Partner, Riley Safer Holmes & Cancila LLP
- Steve Schweitzer, Executive Director & Global Head of Enforcement, CME Group, Inc.
- Jennifer Sunu, Director of Compliance, National Futures Association
- Jack Theis, Partner, Riley Safer Holmes & Cancila LLP
- Andrew Vrabel, Managing Director & Chief Regulatory Officer, CME Group, Inc.
Wednesday, May 10, 2023
1:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
71 South Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60606