Hosted by the Practising Law Institute, this two-day program lays the groundwork with financial product fundamentals before diving into each kind of financial product clients are most frequently engaging in. Experienced financial services attorneys will introduce the varying kinds of financial products, their individual structures and uses, and the impacts of recent regulatory and legislative developments.
Mayer Brown partner, Anna Pinedo, will participate on the “Capital Markets Products” panel on January 19, where topics discussed include:
- Structured notes and exchange-traded notes
- Review of tender offers and other liability management structures
- Learn about convertible securities and related derivatives strategies
- LIBOR is disappearing: what happens then?
- Review of SPACs
- Review of REITs
- Discussion of trends in capital markets disputes and enforcement
For more information, please see the event webpage.