This yearly PLI program brought together leading government contracts law practitioners—including Mayer Brown’s Marcia Madsen (co-chair of the PLI Government Contracts program) and Evan Williams—and policy makers for an in-depth discussion of important policy, business, and enforcement considerations for those participating in this market. The panelists addressed questions such as:
- What additional “reforms” does Congress have in mind?
- How will these changes affect national defense?
- What will be the impact of the new Infrastructure and Jobs Act on procurement?
- How will the courts, Boards of Contract Appeals, and GAO view the influx of new requirements?
- How will companies that participate in contracts, grants, and other federal programs be impacted?
Marcia and Evan moderated panels discussing False Claims & Investigations and Bid Protests, respectively. For general information on PLI, and membership/events, please visit their website.
Stay up-to-date on our perspectivesSubscribe to Email