This year’s US ECM Roundtable will be held as a virtual, two-part event, which will bring together senior market professionals to assess current themes in the industry and provide an outlook for the future.
The first webcast, titled The Great Equity Recapitalization in a Post-COVID-19 Funding Environment, will be moderated by IFR's US Editor, Stephen Lacey. The fallout of COVID-19 on US companies led to an unprecedented recapitalization that saw a record $159.4 billion of capital raised in the second quarter, utilizing all forms of funding in the ECM toolbox (convertible bonds, follow-ons, PIPEs, ATMs, etc.).
Discussion topics include:
- The effect of COVID-19 on all aspects of ECM, from fundraising to marketing
- Changes in the marketing of new issues, with virtual roadshows and compressed marketing schedules
- The booming convertible bond market
- PIPE transactions during this period
- At the market offerings as a capital raising alternative
- Notable recaps and corporate sell-downs
- Regulatory developments affecting ECM
- The Honorable Robert Jackson, former Securities and Exchange Commission Commissioner, and current Professor of Law, NYU School of Law
- Robert McCooey, Senior Vice President of Listing Services, Nasdaq
- Anna Pinedo, Co-leader of Capital Markets, Mayer Brown LLP
- Seth Rubin, Head of Equity Capital Markets, Stifel
- Carolyn Saacke, COO of Capital Markets, NYSE
- Michael Kuchmek, Head of ECM, Schonfeld Strategic Advisors
For additional information, please contact Melissa Pfeuffer at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 212 506 2344.