Mayer Brown partner Steven Kaplan will speak at Structured Finance Association's 2019 Residential Mortgage Finance Symposium, which will once again be held at the Conrad New York, November 4-5, 2019. The Symposium will include top industry speakers, market-driven content, a diverse array of industry engagement opportunities, and experts who will examine and discuss the entire spectrum of the mortgage market, including:
- GSE and Private Credit Risk Transfer Transactions
- Private Label QM and Non-QM Securitizations
- NPL, RPL, and Alternative Mortgage Products
- Whole Loan Trading
- Single Family Rental
- Affordable Housing
- Mortgage Servicing Rights
- The launch of the Uniform Mortgage Backed Security
On the second day of the Symposium, Mayor Brown partner Steven Kaplan will be moderating a plenary panel entitled “Replacements for the QM Patch” at 10:30 a.m. EST.
Mayer Brown is a Bronze Sponsor.
Conrad New York
102 North End Avenue
New York, NY 10282
For more information, please visit the event’s website.