Mayer Brown Partner Mike McElroy will speak at the 2nd Annual Residential Mortgage Servicing Rights Forum (West), which will be held at the Sofitel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills, November 12-13, 2019.
Attendees will explore the key industry issues including the origination trends, view from the Regulators, and more. The forum is the only opportunity on the calendar that brings together owners and administrators of mortgage servicing rights for a dedicated 1 1/2 days discussing nothing but MSR.
On the first day of the Forum, Mayor Brown Partner Mike McElroy will be moderating a panel entitled “The Economy, Mortgage Markets & The MSR”. Topics to be discussed will include:
- Expected rate direction and impact on MSR
- Recent volatility spikes: Do you see a sequel coming soon?
- Non-QM and MSR: One too many acronyms?
- Cash-out market predictions
- What kind of volatility do you expect going forward? What will be the impact on liquidity?
- Late in the cycle, how would MSR look in a recession?
- Any regulatory disrupters out there?
- Impact of the MSR runoff
- Volker rule changes and what they mean to the market
Mayer Brown is a Bronze Sponsor.
Sofitel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills
8555 Beverly Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90048
For more information, please visit the event’s website.