The conference highlighted the comparative perspectives on technology disruptions across Asia with the following topics:
- Keynote: The Future of Technology in Asia
- How Intelligent Are We?
- Going Digital
- The Anatomy of a Cyber Attack
- Fintech, Regtech, and Contracts
- Content is King!
- All You Ever Wanted to Know About China but were Too Afraid to ask
- The Development of Health Tech and Bio Tech in Asia
This three days event brought together the industry’s leading technology lawyers to speak on cutting edge issues and exchanged ideas in lively debates. Participants gained practical insight into the latest developments in technology law that they could bring back to their practice.
Held at Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong on 7-9 March 2018, Mayer Brown was proud to be platinum sponsor for the event.
For additional information please visit the event website.
Patent Litigation and the Use of Demonstrative Exhibits: Perspectives from the US and Japan
Hosted By Suann Ingle Associates