Please join lawyers from Mayer Brown’s Technology Transactions practice in the United States, Europe and Asia for an interactive forum on ways to create and capture value in this time of converging and evolving technologies. We will focus on:
- Seeing and hearing it all—connected devices and the Internet of Things
- Maximizing data value—integration, automation, analytics, monetization and avoidance
- Data defense—cybersecurity and blockchain
- Thoughtful Innovation—managing IP and open source risks and pitfalls
- Corporate connections—technology linkages in M&A, JVs and strategic alliances
- Regulatory readiness—meeting GDPR and other deadlines
This is a special invitation event for current clients and friends of the firm. Space is limited.
71 South Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60606
+1 312 782 0600
CLE credit is available, pending approval. This complimentary program will include a breakfast and networking lunch.
For additional information or to register, please contact Patty Holland at +1 312 701 8835 or email@example.com.