Admitted to the Paris Bar and the Madrid Bar, Patricia Ugalde Revilla is an associate in the International Arbitration practice of the Paris office.
She regularly represents clients in commercial and investment arbitrations, mostly in connection with construction and engineering projects as well as with financial and commercial contracts.
Patricia joined Mayer Brown in 2015. Previously, she was an attorney in the Litigation and International Arbitration group of an international firm in Madrid.
In addition to her native Spanish, Patricia is fluent in English and French.
Recent or pending arbitration or court proceedings in which Patricia Ugalde Revilla was involved include the representation of:
- A multinational engineering group in an ICC arbitration in Paris related to the construction of a combined cycle power plant in Argentina and in the coordination of various interim-measure proceedings in Spain and Argentina.
- A US developer and operator of electric power businesses in an ICC arbitration related to the construction of two wind farms in Peru.
- A Canadian energy company in an ICC arbitration in connection with a dispute arising out of a partnership contract for the construction of a underground natural gas storage facility.
- A State entity in an ICC arbitration in connection with an infrastructure project in Central America.
- A Canadian investor in an arbitration against Mexico under the NAFTA in relation to its treatment by the domestic courts.
- A Middle-Eastern party against an English company in a pending ICC arbitration with respect to outstanding legal fees.
- A Spanish party in arbitration proceedings against a renewable energy fund in relation to the sale and purchase agreement of two wind farms.
Universidad Pontificia de Comillas ICADE, Doble licenciatura en Derecho y Administración y Dirección de Empresas (with honors)
Inscription au Barreau