Real Estate, Real Estate Litigation, Corporate Real Estate Services
Iain Roberts' experience covers a wide variety of commercial property work, including property development and finance, corporate transactions, property management for investment funds and general transactional work. He has recently assisted in a number of large investment transactions.
He joined Mayer Brown in 1999.
- Listed as a Leading individual and key lawyer for Commercial Property, "Iain Roberts provides an excellent and personal all-round service regardless of the time pressures involved." "Iain Roberts, a mixed-use development expert is an additional name to note" "Iain Roberts is recommended for high-value investment transactions and mixed use property developments." Legal 500
- Iain Roberts was promoted to partner in 2018 and has been recognised as "a diligent, down-to-earth lawyer, who demonstrates control over demanding instructions". Also listed as a Next Generation Lawyer. Legal 500
- Ranked as an "Associate to watch", senior associate Iain Roberts gains praise from notable clients. He has recently assisted in a number of large investment transactions. Chambers UK
- "Very good, very capable and commercial." Chambers UK
- Liverpool University, English Law, French Law and French
including a year studying French Law in Paris
Inscription au Barreau
- England and Wales