Darius Nikolas Mey is an associate in the Frankfurt office of Mayer Brown’s Corporate & Securities practice. He joined Mayer Brown in 2021.
Darius focuses on advising private equity investors and corporate entities on German and cross-border M&A transactions. His practice covers both the buy-side and sell side of acquisitions as well as co-investments and management participations.
- Advised DBAG on its acquisition of akquinet and two data processing centers.
- Advised TRITON portfolio company NORRES on the acquisition of Baggerman Group.
- Advised Moving Intelligence on the acquisition of PLT Software GmbH.
- Advised Lange-HANSA-Holding and ULM Management on the sale of HANSA-HEEMANN to Refresco.
Second State Law Examination (bar exam), Higher Regional Court of Frankfurt am Main
Legal Clerkship (Referendariat), Frankfurt am Main
First State Law Examination, University of Münster
Inscription au Barreau
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany