Peter McCamman represents investment advisers and investment companies (including mutual funds, closed-end funds, and funds of funds) as well as private funds and their sponsors.
Peter advises clients on a range of investment management and related regulatory matters, including formation, registration, ongoing operation, compliance, and reorganization of investment advisers and investment companies. He advises clients on:
- Investment management regulatory and business matters.
- Preparation and review of compliance policies and procedures.
- SEC examinations and inquiries, comments letters and correspondence.
- “Mock” examinations, targeted compliance and business practice reviews.
- Internal investigations.
- Registration statements and forms.
- Corporate documents and other regulatory and business filings and documents.
Peter was previously a Research Analyst in Salomon Smith Barney’s Equity Index Group.
Current and past clients served by Peter include SEC registered advisers, a mutual fund complex with approximately $25 billion in net assets, a closed-end fund complex with approximately $5 billion in total assets, and various management firms and sponsors to private equity and real estate private funds.
The Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, JD, cum laude
Production Editor, CommLaw Conspectus: Journal of Communications Law and Policy
Cornell University, BA, Government, International Relations Concentration
Inscription au Barreau
- District of Columbia