Mei Ling Lew
Construction & Engineering
Clients turn to Mei Ling Lew for her experience in litigation, arbitration and mediation matters, specifically with disputes arising from building construction projects. Mei Ling also advises on environmental regulatory and compliance issues, and non-contentious construction matters, including preparation and drafting of tender and contract documentation. Clients also seek her counseling on public/administrative law cases.
- A leading tertiary educational institution on highly complex procurement and tendering issues and other issues for a project which is designed as an iconic, state of the art and innovative development, which will be underpinned by and showcasing various innovative features, and with an estimated multi billion budget, against a backdrop of rising cost and time implications.
- A leading charitable organisation on the collapse of a heritage building including issues related to task force investigation, exposure, if any, to potential prosecution proceedings, potential claims against culpable parties, settlement with one of the parties, etc.
- Recommended - Leading Construction & Infrastructure Litigation Lawyers, Hong Kong – Doyle's Guide
- Leading Individual - Construction (International Firms), China – Chambers Greater China Region
- Up and Coming - Construction (International Firms), China – Chambers Greater China Region
- Leading Individual - Construction, Hong Kong – The Legal 500 Asia Pacific
- The Australian National University, LLB
Inscription au Barreau
- Hong Kong
Engagement professionnel et communautaire
- Associate Member of The Institute of Quarrying
- Ordinary Member of the Business Environment Council (BEC) Sustainable Living Environment Advisory Group
- Ordinary Member of the Business Environment Council (BEC) Circular Economy Advisory Group
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (FCIArb)