Kohshi Arnold Itagaki is an associate in the Corporate & Securities practice in Mayer Brown's Tokyo office and focuses on a wide variety of cross-border transactions including M&A, projects and project construction, strategic alliances, joint ventures and other corporate matters. He was previously an associate at Mayer Brown’s New York office.
- A Japanese financial sponsor in its equity investment in an offshore wind project in the United Kingdom.
- A Japanese trading company in its investment in multiple power plant projects in the Middle East.
- A Japanese industrial company in the sale of certain assets and equity of its small-block diesel engine business globally.
- A Japanese energy company in its investment in two power plants in the United States.
- A Japanese media company as lead investor in a Singaporean AI-powered restaurant management solutions provider.
- An American technology company in its capital alliance with a Japanese consumer electronics manufacturer.
- A Japanese chemicals company on its $1.1 billion acquisition of an industrial company.
- A portfolio company of a private equity firm in the sale of its technical solutions business.
- A portfolio company of a private equity firm in the acquisition of an aviation data company.
- An insurance company in the sale of shares of one of its subsidiaries pursuant to a winding-up and liquidation.
- An insurance company on a $1.5 billion reinsurance agreement covering certain asbestos and environmental liability exposures.
- A cable television provider in its corporate restructuring and $2.15 billion initial public offering on the New York Stock Exchange.
Georgetown University Law Center, JD
Rutgers University, BA
Inscriptions au Barreau
- New York
- US District Court for the Southern District of New York
- US District Court for the Eastern District of New York