Anna-Lena Haggeney is an associate in the Frankfurt office of Mayer Brown’s Corporate & Securities practice.
She advises clients on national and cross-border M&A transactions, in particular on the acquisition and the sale of companies, management buy-outs as well as management participations, with a focus on private equity investors and strategic investors in several industries, including general questions on financing. Anna-Lena also advises on corporate law including the incorporation of companies , mergers, restructurings and joint ventures as well as on general corporate governance matters.
Anna-Lena joined Mayer Brown in 2016. In addition to her native German, Anna-Lena is fluent in English and speaks French.
- Advising Steadfast Capital Fund III L.P. and a private investor on the sale of all shares in the Food & Service group, a wholesale distributor of items for the food industry, to private equity investor Finatem.
- Advising Steadfast Capital Fund IV SCS, SICAV-RAIV on the acquisition of Koop group, a service provider specialized in the area of dewatering and groundwater treatment, and Ko-Mats group, a producer of hardwood crane mats, as part of a management buy-out.
- Advising Steadfast Capital Fund IV SCS, SICAV-RAIV on the acquisition of BUK group, a producer of technical plastic molded parts and the manufacturing of high precision tools required for the production of such parts, from its reinvesting founder.
- Advising Deutsche Beteiligungs AG on the acquisition of the majority stakes in Catalysts GmbH (Austria) and Crisp Research AG (Germany) as part of two management buy-outs and the formation of Cloudflight group, an IT services company focusing on digitalization and cloud transformation.
- Advising Steadfast Capital Fund III L.P. and Stanzwerk Jessen management on the sale of all shares in the Stanzwerk Jessen group, a manufacturer of high-precision electrical sheet components, to Feintool International Holding AG.
- Advising Webhelp SAS, a portfolio company of the American investment company Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. L.P (KKR), on the acquisition of all shares in Sellbytel Group, a leading global provider of outsourcing services, and a complex related management roll-over.
- Advising a financial services provider in the automotive sector on the set-up of an e-money-based multinational virtual payment platform.
- Advising a major German bank and their shareholders on the sale of the bank in an auction process.
- Advising Steadfast Capital Fund III, L.P. on the acquisition of the majority stakes in Reutter/ITIB group in a cross-border acquisition comprising companies in Germany, Italy and Austria with subsidiaries in Poland, Slovakia, USA, Mexico and India as well as rendering continued legal advice in relation to Reutter/ITIB group.
- Advising Generac Power System, Inc. on the acquisition of the international MOTORTECH group, a manufacturer of gaseous-engine control systems and accessories.
King's College London, LLM in International Business Law, United Kingdom, 2015-2016
Second State Law Examination (bar exam), Lübeck, 2015
Legal Clerkship (Referendariat), Lübeck, Hamburg, Paris, 2013–2015
First State Law Examination, Passau, 2013
University of Passau, 2007–2013
Inscriptions au Barreau
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany