Christian Gerhards is an associate in the Real Estate practice in Mayer Brown’s Frankfurt office.
He advises national and international clients on all aspects of real estate law, in particular on real estate transactions and ongoing asset management. One focus of his work lies within the interface with corporate law.
- Lear Corporation, a global automotive technology leader in Seating and E-Systems, on the acquisition of I.G. Bauerhin (IGB).
- Dow on its investment in the LNG Terminal company Hanseatic Energy Hub.
- DBAG on its acquisition of akquinet and two data processing centers.
- DIC on the acquisition of three office properties from TPG Real Estate's “Technology Park portfolio" in Cologne.
- Lear Corporation on acquisition of Kongsberg Automotive’s Interior Comfort Systems Business Unit.
Inscription au Barreau
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany