Managing Partner of Rio Office, Leader of Rio Office Corporate & Securities
Corporate & Securities, Mergers & Acquisitions, Infrastructure Investment
Victor Galante focuses his work on the global development of projects and infrastructure, having experience in representing Brazilian and foreign companies in commercial operations in general, mainly those involving renewable energy, oil and gas, project financing and mergers and acquisitions.
- Advised a leading Swiss engineering company in the qualification for different bids organized by the Brazilian Government for the expansion of the local subway system.
- Advised China Offshore Oil Engineering Company – COOEC in the negotiation of the assignment document related to the construction of FPSO P-67 and FPSO P-70.
- Advised a Japanese company in the negotiation of an EPC Contract for the construction of a metro line in the state of São Paulo.
- Advised Consortium UFN-III, formed by Sinopec and Galvão Engenharia, in the contract signed with Petrobras for Complexo Gás-Químico UFN-III, a gas-to-chemicals complex in Brazil.
- Advised Foster Wheeler Energy Limited in the contract award by Petrobras for Complexo Gás-Químico UFN-IV, a gas-to-chemicals complex in Brazil with planned investments of US $1.5 billion.
- Ranked as Leading for Oil and Gas in Leaders League Brazil
- Ranked as Highly Recommended in M&A and Corporate Law: Large-Cap in Leaders League Brazil
- Recommended as LACCA Approved in Energy
- Ranked as Highly Regarded in M&A and Project Development for Energy, Mining and Oil & Gas in IFRL 1000
- Recommended by WWL Brazil in Energy and Construction
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro (PUC-Rio), LLB
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, LLM
- The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, Certificate in Business and Public Policies
Inscription au Barreau
- England and Wales
Engagement professionnel et communautaire
- Member, The Association of International Energy Negotiators (AIEN);
- Member, Brazilian Institute of Corporate Governance (IBGC).
- Member, Instituto Brasileiro de Petróleo, Gás e Biocombustíveis (IBP);
- Member, Energy and Sustainable Development Committee, International