Sheena Frazer represents banks, central banks, funds, insolvency officeholders and directors on a mixture of cross border, contentious and transactional restructuring assignments. Clients in a variety of sectors, including financial services, retail and construction sectors, turn to Sheena for advice.
Sheena has served clients including the Carillion Group, the Central Bank of Cyprus, PwC and FTI Consulting.
- The agent and lender to a global automotive car part manufacturing business operating across numerous jurisdictions including UK, Germany, US, France, Brazil, China and Turkey. The German entities entered DIP proceedings, and, subsequently, the English entities entered administration. We advised in relation to DIP financing, defending clawbacks claims in the German proceedings, numerous sales of businesses and subsidiaries around the world, and finally in relation to an innovative multi-step escrow arrangement to facilitate an exit for the client via a complex multi-jurisdictional transaction.
- Funds managed by Permira credit arm on their acquisition of a large portion of the stationery retailer Paperchase, a move which rescued the business from administration.
- Cath Kidston’s parent company, Hong Kong-based Baring Private Equity Asia, which bought the online, franchise and wholesale business of the brand, after the retailer went into administration in April 2020.
- The joint administrators of Nationwide Accident Repair Services and 8 of its subsidiaries in all aspects relating to the sale of the business and certain assets to RunMyCar Limited. The business, operates a nationwide network of garages, servicing the accident repair market for a number of large UK general insurance firms.
- Multiple limited partner advisory committees (comprising several leading international development banks, a US-based investment bank and a US private investment firm) of funds held by Abraaj (the largest private equity firm in the Middle East) in relation to contentious and non-contentious contingency planning following the liquidation of the Cayman Island registered fund manager and its parent.
- A key lawyer for Corporate Restructuring & Insolvency, “Sheena Frazer is diligent and has a strong work ethic. She is agile and adaptable when ‘last minute’ surprises crop up.” “…a dynamic and talented lawyer with a commercial and amiable approach to projects.” – Legal 500
- College of Law, London, LPC
- London School of Economics (LSE), LLM
- University of Warwick, LLB
Inscription au Barreau
- England and Wales
- New York
Engagement professionnel et communautaire