Nicole Fulk is a Registered Foreign Lawyer in the Corporate & Securities practice in Mayer Brown's Hong Kong office. She advises clients on cross-border capital markets transactions, corporate trust matters, and general corporate matters. Nicole has experience with IPOs, SPACs, sovereign debt offerings, liability management and debt restructuring exercises, catastrophe bond offerings, MTN programs, and US SEC registered and exempt offerings.
Nicole serves as the Pro Bono Ambassador for the Corporate & Securities team, with the goal of increasing pro bono matter uptake across the team. She is active in pro bono matters and works closely with the Legal Aid Society of New York on criminal justice cases. She was awarded the 2022 Pro Bono All-Star Award for 100+ pro bono hours served by Mayer Brown, the Pro Bono Silver Award by The Law Society of Hong Kong, and the Special Award for the Provision of Pro Bono Legal Services by the Chief Secretary for Administration's Office of the Government of Hong Kong. Nicole is a member of the Women’s Soccer Subcommittee at Hong Kong Football Club, where she plays on the Women’s First Team.
Nicole is admitted to practice in New York and is a Registered Foreign Lawyer with The Law Society of Hong Kong.
- Advised EF Hutton as the underwriter on Global Star Acquisition, Inc.’s initial public offering of 8 million units at US$10.00 per unit.
- Advised leading international investment banks on corporate trust matters.
- Advised public companies regarding compliance and reporting under the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
- Advised issuers and underwriters in connection with complex insurance-linked securities offerings, such as catastrophe bonds.
- Advised the underwriters in connection with the Republic of Indonesia’s issuances of SEC registered debt securities.
- Advised the lead managers on China Jinmao Holdings Group Limited’s issuances of perpetual securities of US$200 million.
- Advised the lead managers on Excellence Commercial Properties’ issuances of debt securities of US$100 million.
Georgetown University Law Center, JD, Magna Cum Laude and Order of the Coif
Staff, Georgetown Law Technology Review
Université de Californie, Berkeley, BA
Inscription au Barreau
- New York
- Pro Bono Ambassador, Mayer Brown
- Member of the Women’s Soccer Sub-Committee, Hong Kong Football Club
- Special Award - Recognition Scheme for Provision of Pro Bono Legal Services – Chief Secretary for Administration's Office of the Government of Hong Kong (2020/22)
- Pro Bono Silver Award – The Law Society of Hong Kong (2022)
- Recognised by Mayer Brown as a 2022 Pro Bono All-Star